Are You Eligible for the Military Rebate Program?
If you’re familiar with Toyota of Newnan, you probably already know how invested we are in our community. Never is that commitment stronger than when it comes to the brave men and women who serve our country. There’s little we can do to compensate for the sacrifices made by these noble folks and their families. However, our Toyota dealers want to offer a small “thank you” when it’s time to buy a new Toyota Corolla near Atlanta.
The Toyota of Newnan Military Rebate Program
Our Toyota dealers, along with Southeast Toyota Finance, offer savings of $500 when eligible service members and household family members finance or lease a new Toyota Corolla or any other new model. Eligible customers include:
- Current active duty status members with the United States military, including Air Force, Navy, Army, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard, and Active Reserve
- U.S. military Inactive Reserve that is part of the Selected Reserve, Ready Reserve, or Inactive National Guard
- Military retirees, regardless of retirement dates
- Honorably discharged military veterans who are within two years of their honorable discharge
- Household family members living with an eligible military service personnel
- Gold Star family members, who are family members of fallen soldiers
Proof of military status is required at the time of purchase or lease of your new Toyota. The $500 rebate must be applied as a down payment towards a finance or lease agreement, and credit approval by Southeast Toyota Finance is required.
If you have any questions about the Toyota of Newnan Military Rebate Program, your eligibility to participate in the program, or about any of the new 2020 Toyota vehicles in stock now, don’t hesitate to get in touch. You can contact Toyota of Newnan by email, phone, or by visiting our showroom.